Even if you don’t think you like catfish, you will enjoy this.
- Squeeze a small amount of lemon juice on the fillets and season lightly to moderate with Butt Rub®
- Lightly coat melted butter or olive oil on each catfish fillet
- Grill at a high temperature approximately 4-5 minutes per side
- Butter, as needed
- Corn, cut from 8 ears
- 1 onion, small diced
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 roasted bell pepper, small dice
- ½ bunch green onions, minced
- Butt Rub® to taste
- Brown sugar, as needed
- Chicken stock, 1 cup
- Cream, ½ cup
- Sauté corn in butter until it begins to brown.
- Add diced onion and continue to cook until onions begin to caramelize.
- Add garlic, brown sugar (approximately 1 Tablespoon), Butt Rub® (approximately 1 teaspoon). Stir and sweat for about half a minute, then add chicken stock.
- Cover and let simmer, stirring periodically for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove cover. Add cream. Allow to reduce at low heat until a nice creamy consistency is achieved. Finish with roasted pepper and minced green onion.