(Original Recipe submitted by Anna Waff)
- Take 1 -2 lbs Deer Meat, cut in strips
- Soak the deer meat in milk for about 30 minutes
- Place the deer meet in a plastic bag with Butt Rub® and shake to coat the deer meat
- Place the coated strips in a pre-heated, sprayed pan on the stove and fry until done
- Make the gravy:
- Boil 2 cans of chicken broth and add 1 cup of cold water with 2 Tbsp of flour mixed in until clear, then add Kitchen Bouquet. When it has boiled a few minutes, add some salt to your taste. (The Butt Rub® give it all the other flavor it needs).
- Add the gravy to the deer and let simmer at least 30-45 minutes on low heat.
- Pour the deer with gravy over rice and enjoy! Delicious!