(submitted by J C Stevens)
- 8 Large Shrimp, 12-16 Count
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Shrimp, small diced
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Onion, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Jubilee® Seafood Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp White Pepper (optional)
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove shells from shrimp, de-vein, and slice almost through approx 2/3 down shrimp body (butterfly).
- Take ½ tbsp butter and pour into a 6×8 baking dish. Using shrimp to move butter, coat dish and all shrimp
lightly with butter. Arrange buttered shrimp in buttered dish.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp Jubilee® Seafood Seasoning over shrimp.
- Put remaining ingredients except butter in a plastic bag and mix thoroughly. Add remaining butter and mix again,
thoroughly. Let sit for 3 minutes.
- Pour contents of bag over shrimp, or take a serving spoon of stuffing and place on top of each shrimp.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until stuffing begins to turn light brown. Remove from oven and let sit
three minutes before serving.
- Rub a lemon wedge around outside of each serving plate.
- Accompany with Asparagus and a light butter sauce, a lemon wedge, along with a light fruity Chardonnay.
- Relax and enjoy!